Welcome to the blog!

The main purpose of this blog is as a permanent record of my adventures throughout the Americas by motorcycle. Feel free to comment or ask me any questions - I'm an open book.

Para la traducción al español, por favor, utilice la aplicación de la derecha con la etiqueta "Translate"

Para a tradução em Português, por favor use o aplicativo no direito rotulado de "Translate"

Für Übersetzungen in Deutsch, nutzen Sie bitte den Antrag auf der rechten Seite mit der Aufschrift "Translate"

Za prevode v slovenski jezik, prosimo, uporabite aplikacijo na desni strani oznako "Translate"

Sunday 12 February 2012

Official opening and purpose

Ok, so here it is: my first blog.

Let's be honest - I was bound to give in eventually. Every animal capable of typing has their own blog, and it would be remiss of me not to add to the already startling array of motorcycling travel blogs available.

The purpose of this blog: to share my experiences on (and off) 2 wheels, traveling throughout North, Central and South America. To help others with what I've learned, and (most likely) demonstrate what not to do. Hopefully this will serve as a record of my trip, and reduce the exorbitant amount of time I continue to spend on Facebook (despite despising it, I remain an addict).

What this blog will not be: a model of perfect grammar and spelling (I am an engineer by trade after all!), or a reliable method of communication. Hopefully, this blog will not be boring!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment