Welcome to the blog!

The main purpose of this blog is as a permanent record of my adventures throughout the Americas by motorcycle. Feel free to comment or ask me any questions - I'm an open book.

Para la traducción al español, por favor, utilice la aplicación de la derecha con la etiqueta "Translate"

Para a tradução em Português, por favor use o aplicativo no direito rotulado de "Translate"

Für Übersetzungen in Deutsch, nutzen Sie bitte den Antrag auf der rechten Seite mit der Aufschrift "Translate"

Za prevode v slovenski jezik, prosimo, uporabite aplikacijo na desni strani oznako "Translate"

Monday 26 March 2012

Packing

So, this week I've been completing the most dreaded of all holiday tasks - packing. And it's been brutal.While I'm sure I could find a use for my st Paddy's day Guinness hat, when you have to fit all your worldly possessions on the back of a motorcycle, it simply can't come. The vast majority of stuff I'm packing involves the bike in some way - riding clothes, helmet, spares and toolkit. After that, there's room for a few tshirts, guidebooks and a laptop. Only time will tell what was needed, what proved as useless as t**s on a bull, and what I rue not bringing while stranded on the edge of the road in the middle of nowhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment